Friday, May 11, 2007

I've been Tagged!!


Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Samantha Black tagged me!! Here are 7 random things about me (Lemieux)

1. All of my littermates were much bigger and had short hair.

2. When Mom is home, I have to be in the same room as her. If I can't get to her, I cry.

3. My favorite thing to do is go out in the yard with Mom & Ariel & Tocchet to chase lizzards.

4. I am a little bigger than Ariel, but she wins every time.

5. I have lived in 4 houses with Mom in 2 years, including one in Georgia. Mom says we are not moving again for a LONG time.

6. I love my dry food, whipped cream and turkey, but I won't eat anything else.

7. My fur is so soft that everyone says it doesn't feel like cat fur (silly humans, what else would it be?).

I tag Emma, Rocky, Cocoa, KC, Lilly Lu, Mattingly and Tara.


3 comments:

Tara said...

I need to be where I can see Mom too.

Thanks for the tag!

Tara

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow Lemieux, neat stuff. I am so glad to get to know my lookalike better. Everyone says the same thing about my fur. It's so nice to get to know you, Ariel, Tocchet and your Mom. Have a wonderful Sunday.
Samantha

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Lemieux, I'm so sorry I missed the meme, but thanks for tagging me! It's been such a frenzy of activity here with my mom's daughter visiting from Italy, that I'm only now able to get my paws on the computer! You'll have to drop by and see how all this is driving me crazy!!

Rocky