Saturday, December 15, 2007

Please help me find a home


This is my brother & sister-in-law's cat Greta [in the foreground and on the right]. She is a gorgeous, petite, very shy girl who lives in New Hampshire. Her mom & dad have taken jobs on a cruise ship and cannot take her with them. They are desperate to find the right home for her and they have to leave on January 6th. If anyone in thinks they would like to make Greta part of their family, please email me at cpa_mccabe@hotmail.com. Ideally, we'd like to place her with a family in the New England area, but transportation can be arranged.

10 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

So cute! I hope she'll find a good home soon!

Cheers,

Rosa

Boy said...

Oh dear! I hope she finds a wonderful new home weawwy soon!

Kitikata-san said...

Good luck in finding a home! My paws are crossed!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

I think she is owr Mom's cat from before reincarnated. Mom cried when she saw her pikshur. The resemblance is incredible. We asked Dad and he can't be talked into anofur kitty. We will keep owr paws crossed also dat that beautiful girl finds a home.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Good luck Greta! If we take in anofur cat, Bonnie an Dad will move out...

Oh, Mom says we DON'T want that to happen. Purrs

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

O, I hope she has already found a home for Christmas. Maybe she could stay with you???
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas,
Purrs,
Missy Blue Eyes & KC
and all the "Sherwood Shelter"

Karen Jo said...

I really hope that Greta has found a home. I also hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas.

The Cat Realm said...

What a gorgeous cat! I hope she'll find a home soon!
We wish you very happy holidays and a wonderful new year!
Karl and the rest from The Cat Realm

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year! We hope Greta finds a new furever home this year!

World of Animals, Inc said...

It's great to meet this beautiful kitty. We hope that Great found a beautiful forever home soon after this. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. Have a fantastic rest of your weekend.
World of Animals