Thursday, May 31, 2007
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Monday, May 21, 2007
Friday, May 18, 2007
Thursday, May 17, 2007
1. I was born on St. Patrick's Day in 1992, and have been with Mom from that day on.
2. I have a plate and some screws in one of my back legs, from when I got hit by a car when I was just a young stud.
3. I was quite the hunter in my younger days. Don't even ask the young girl bean about the baby bunny. I stopped hunting when I was about 10, and now I'm an indoor only kitty.
4. Compared to my Momma Cheyenne, I was WAY nicer to the little kitties that the girl beans brought home. That has earned me lots of nicknames, including Uncle Tocchy and Gentle Giant.
5. I hardly ever meow, and when I do it sounds real scratchy. I prefer to be the strong, silent type.
6. I am lots bigger than Ariel and Lemieux, but I hardly ever push them around. (They're too fast anyway).
7. I HAVE to sleep next to Mom at night, even though she says I snore. The nerve! I AM the King Kitty.
I think everyone has been tagged, but I hereby tag anyone who wants to play. The rules are posted below, from when Lemieux was tagged.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
I want to share these pictures because after just a short time checking everone's blogs this evening, I feel as relaxed as I did when I watched these sunsets.
Thank you all for being there and being you.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Friday, May 11, 2007
Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Samantha Black tagged me!! Here are 7 random things about me (Lemieux)
1. All of my littermates were much bigger and had short hair.
2. When Mom is home, I have to be in the same room as her. If I can't get to her, I cry.
3. My favorite thing to do is go out in the yard with Mom & Ariel & Tocchet to chase lizzards.
4. I am a little bigger than Ariel, but she wins every time.
5. I have lived in 4 houses with Mom in 2 years, including one in Georgia. Mom says we are not moving again for a LONG time.
6. I love my dry food, whipped cream and turkey, but I won't eat anything else.
7. My fur is so soft that everyone says it doesn't feel like cat fur (silly humans, what else would it be?).
I tag Emma, Rocky, Cocoa, KC, Lilly Lu, Mattingly and Tara.