Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thanks, Efurryone!

In the big scheme of things, my life is pretty low-stress, by design. Today was a sad day, mostly because my employer's cat suffered complications giving birth and lost her kittens. It was a long day too, some other family issues got more complicated, and I was pretty down when I got home.

I want to share these pictures because after just a short time checking everone's blogs this evening, I feel as relaxed as I did when I watched these sunsets.

Thank you all for being there and being you.



6 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

You know, that is exactly why I stayed with cat blogging. I used to be a news junkie, devouring everything from Reuters to CNN to Fox News. No more. Now a quick scan once or twice a day, and that's it. And it makes a huge difference in your outlook, doesn't it.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Mmmmmmm....niiiiice!

Daisy said...

That is a pretty sunset. I am sorry about the kittens, that is very sad.

Samantha & Mom said...

Those sunsets are beautiful. Yes, cat blogging does make you smile and laugh out loud at times. It also makes you feel good. So sorry about the kitties. Actually Tigger ripped the cat food sack. Nine time out of 10 it's him. I am the good kitty!! Snicker.
Have a terrific Thursday.
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

Emma's Kat said...

Aren't cat bloggers the best! I always feel better going thru the blogs too. Sorry to hear about the momma kitty. Hope she's on the road to recovery though and I hope the family issues are resolved as well.

Emma's Kat said...

Oh! I nearly forgot. Emma is tagging Tocchet ;) for the 7 random facts meme. If he doesn't already know the rules, stop by Emma's. She has her's posted today!