Monday, July 09, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger, Tuxie Style



I'm a Rockin' Girl Blogger! My twin, Samantha says so. An' I get to pick 5 more Rockin' Girl Bloggers. An' they get a pink ribbon an' they pick 5 more.
I pick.......
1. Bonnie Underfoot - she's so cool.
2. Lilly Lu - I love her fashion sense.
3. Tiger Lily - she's such a pretty girl.
4. Harlie - a rockin' New York girl.
5. Abby - the sweetest little tuxie girl we've seen.
Thanks for nominating me, Samantha. Ariel was getting impossible to live with!

11 comments:

Dragonheart said...

Congratulations on your award, Lemieux! You rock! :)

DEBRA said...

Oh my what a gorgeous picture of you...*swoon*

From one tuxie to another!

~Abby
Fanks fur nominatin me!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

You're so pretty...and you Rock!

Emma's Kat said...

Wow, you are so purrdy Lemieux! And a rockin' girl blogger for sure! Congrats!

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Thank you, Lemieux! That's a great picture, and you definitely Rock!

jcfloresinc said...

Oh so cool, Lemieux! Tuxie's Rock and Roll! Now we all can Rock the night away!!
Your Twin,
Samantha

P.S. Did ya hear I have a boyfriend?
His name is Peach Man. It happened at the big party over the weekend!! So much to tell you!!! hehehe

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award, Lemieux. You are a Rockin' Girl Blogger for sure! Thank you for dropping by my blog. I will add you to my blogroll.

Parker said...

You do rock pretty girl!

Kimo & Sabi said...

Keep on Rockin' on !

Boy said...

You wock! And it is a wockin' pink wibbon too!

日月神教-任我行 said...

成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,a片