Monday, February 26, 2007

Lemieux's been tagged



1) Four places I have lived:
With my foster Mom.
Our beach rental in Dunedin, Florida.

Atlanta, Georgia.

Our house in New Port Richey, Florida.
2) Four things I love to watch:
lizzards
birds
the neighbor kittys
my mom
3) Four places I have been outside my home:
On car rides with my mom
The v-e-t
The neighbors yard when I escaped
4) Four websites I visit daily:
The Animal rescue site
Kat's Cat of the day
Manx Mnews

Missy, KC and Bear's
5) Four of my favorite foods:
Turkey
Whipped Cream
Nutro Max Cat
Steak
6) Four places I would rather be right now:
In the yard chasing lizzards
In the window watcjhing the lizzards

Somewhere Ariel can't catch me
Watching my mom do something interesting
7) Four toys I have owned and played with:
my fev-ver wand
rubber bands
the lizzards we catch
milk bottle caps
8) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:
Mewser
Puddin head
Love bud
Sugar
9) Regarding Catnip:
Love It!


10) Regarding Cat Grass:
Never had it.
11) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:
A screen porch
A shelter for the lady mom helps

12) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and use litterbox:
Follow mom everywhere
Watch the lizzards and birds from the window
Chase the lizzards in the yard
Run away from Ariel
13) Four things I want to do this summer:
Play on the screen porch [if Mom ever gets it done]
Chase lizzards
Keep Mom company
14) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:
My food dish

Mom's rubber bands

15) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:
Play chase with Ariel
Cry to get out in the garage
Go out in the yard with Mom to chase lizzards
Avoid the little boy beans

16) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play? a)paper bags b)plastic bags c)boxes d)Other (explain)
Boxes, for sure

17) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:
Captain the woofie
Tocchet
Ariel

Baby boy when he comes to visit

18) Four furiends I tag to respond:
Sabi @ Cat Banter with Kimo & Sabi
KC @ Missy, KC and Bear
Snowy @ Katnippia

Midnight @ Grr, Midnight and Cocoa

4 comments:

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Hello Lemieux! Grate answers. I'm not sure I've been to your blog before. That's some of the fun of the meme! I used to eat Nutro Max Cat, but one of the stores stopped hafin it, so my woman tried ofur fings wif me. Many foods, shall we say, upset my tummy, but Wellness Dry has been one of the best. Several cats haf mentioned lizzards (not the snow kind) an I've nefur seen one, so I'll get my staff on that right away. Fanks fur playin!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Great list. Thanks for visiting my blog I like meeting new kitty's and making friends :)

Emma's Kat said...

Great answers! And you look very diva-ish and comfy in whatever it is you're laying on/in, lol!

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you on the joys of whipped cream! Oh, and our Lady's goin' nuts about your fluff. She's a fluffaholic.
Grr